Recording button in Brave Talk not appearing

Went into Brave Talk to check out all the features and try them out. I don’t remember the order in which I did that, but I was careful not to mess things up by doing anything I didn’t understand. I’ve been in and out several times. I have not seen any RECORD button, nor have I seen it listed under settings or more actions.

Brave v1.60.118 - it says I have the most up-to-date version (It would be easier to just copy the version information from the “About Brave” area into this email, but it doesn’t let me do that!)

I’m on a PC, Windows 10 - 64 bit.

Thanks for your assistance.

@Nedda first thing I have to ask, are you on Brave Talk Premium or are you only using normal Brave Talk? And are you the one who created the Brave Talk session?

If you create the session and use Brave Talk, you should see something like a pencil on the top, such as you see on the left side on the screenshot below. That’s what you use to start recording. You can see the steps below from starting the recording. Also, once the call is over, if I go back to talk.brave.com and am still signed in for premium, it will show my recorded calls such as you see on the very bottom.

For example, I just did a copy/paste:

Brave is up to date

Version 1.60.118 Chromium: 119.0.6045.163 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Align the mouse to the far left of Version and you could just highlight and copy for the below as well:

[Version 1.60.118 Chromium: 119.0.6045.163 (Official Build) (64-bit) ](https://brave.com/latest/) this is how it actually copies, but then on the forum it shows as Version 1.60.118 Chromium: 119.0.6045.163 (Official Build) (64-bit)