Recompensa Brave mayo

Hola, no recibo mi pago de recompensas Brave de mayo en mi cuenta de uphold aún. Está demorado? Por qué será?

No llega mi pago a uhphold podría por favor alguien ayudarme? O contestar?

This Topic: Recompensa Brave mayo

English Translation:
Post 1: Hi, I haven’t received my May Brave rewards payment in my uphold account yet. You are late? Why will it be?

Post 2: My payment does not arrive at uhphold, could someone please help me? Or answer?

Response:
Debe enviar el formulario vinculado a continuación. Es posible que necesite ayuda para completar el formulario. Si no conoces a nadie que hable inglés que pueda ayudarte, envíame un mensaje privado e intentaré ayudarte.

You must submit the form linked below. You may need help completing the form. If you don’t know anyone who speaks English who can help you, send me a private message and I’ll try to help you.

This post: -Retired- PSA: User FAQ - Support & Answers - #27 by Chocoholic

Response:
Sin el texto del correo electrónico, creo que el equipo de soporte probablemente le estaba diciendo que las quejas se manejan en el foro de la comunidad. Simplemente use el formulario vinculado anterior, proporcione la información solicitada y envíelo. Asegúrese de conservar su número de boleto para referencia y seguimiento.

El soporte técnico puede tardar un tiempo en resolver su problema. Las solicitudes se ponen en cola y se trabajan en el orden en que se reciben. Dependiendo de su problema, es posible que tarden un tiempo en solucionarlo. Sé paciente.

English Translation:
Without the text of the email, I think support was probably telling you that complaints are handled in the community forum. Just use the above linked form, provide the information requested, and submit. Make sure you keep your ticket number for reference and follow-up.

It may take a while for support to resolve your issue. Requests are put in a queue and are worked on in the order received. Depending on your problem, it may then take a while for them to troubleshoot. So be patient.

This Topic: Recompensa Brave mayo 2022

English Translation:
Hello, I do not receive my May payment in my uphold account. Could you tell me what is happening or review the problem?

Response:
Este es un tema duplicado. Por favor, elimine este tema. Para eliminar, haga clic en “…” en la parte inferior de su publicación y seleccione el icono de la papelera

This is a dupiclate topic. Please delete this topic. To delete click “…” at the bottom of your post and select the trashcan icon

Consulta en el formulario que intento llenar no puedo poner mi ID, ya que lo voy a buscar a la barra tall cuál lo explica pero me dice que es inválido.

English translation: Query in the form that I try to fill out, I cannot put my ID, since I am going to look for it in the tall bar, which explains it, but it tells me that it is invalid.

Vea la imagen de arriba, ¿Está hablando de este campo? ¿Recibes un mensaje de “no válido”?

See image above, You are talking about this field? You are getting an “invalid” message?

Thanks to @Herrvader for screenshot!

¿Utilizó la identificación de miembro de custodia que se encuentra en brave://rewards-internals? Ese es el número 2 en la captura de pantalla de brave://rewards-internals.

Did you use the custodial member id found at brave://rewards-internals? That is #2 in the brave://rewards-internals screenshot.

¿O estás hablando de la descripción? ¿Necesita su identificación de pago de billetera? Ese es el número 3 en la captura de pantalla de brave://rewards-internals.

Or are you talking about the Description? Does it need your wallet payment id? That is #3 in the brave://rewards-internals screenshot.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.