Recieved only 0.25 BAT like the most of the people

Having the 0.25 BAT issue here too. That, and also my carried over BAT has been messed up since January 2022. :smiling_face_with_tear:

i have reward of 1.445 bat but i have clam option for 0.25 bat

Same here received .5 instead of .25 .
I was supposed yo get 4+ bat

Same issue here. Received 0.25 only :smiling_face_with_tear:

+1 for the post,
same issue with 2 of my browsers

in the first image, it is showing 2.25 march rewards, but on home page it is showing 0.25 rewards

Same boat over here. Was supposed to get 6 BAT and left with nothing. At least I’m not the only one. . .

I have the same problem. I was supposed to get more than 3 BAT as per estimates, but got only 0.25 BAT. Is there a post where the developers have acknowledged the issue? Any indication about when this issue will be resolved?

Same problem here. Was supposed to receive more than 4.5BAT. Got only 0.25

Might as well add that I too was effected by the .25 BAT. I will continue to use BRAVE as they have stopped 47k trackera and ad blockers for me. The cherry on top is my BAT, soooo mannnyyy ads. Hopefully they get rolled into April payout in May.

1 Like

I am also facing same problem

1 Like

I have the same issue. Received only 0.25 BAT.

Brave rewards is glitchy. This isn’t first time.

It seems unreliable. Super annoying

Me too. I received only 0.25 bat on my Gemini wallet. Will this issue be solved?

Just to make it know: same as above. Since it’s on the chain I presume we will get it next month?

:exploding_head:

2 Likes

I did the same. I don’t mind the idea of claiming it, but it should be in the ballpark of what we are supposed to receive not .25 when it is estimated at 3 or 4 BAT. I like the idea, want to support, but hard to do when you don’t even get the tokens to support the community.

Same here,
almost 5 BAT earned, only 0.25 received.

Can someone respond and hopefully fix this?

Similar case here - got 0.25 BAT and now it’s gone from my wallet.

This just happen to me, i thought i’m gonna earn atleast 2.++ BAT but turns out earning .25 BAT as a reward…

Hope this problem solved in a quickest way…

same i am also countering the same problem don’t know why it is showing only 0.25 BATS
i should have got 3.5 BATS

That’s a 100% accurate statement.

1 Like