Recieved only 0.25 BAT like the most of the people

I am also facing same problem

1 Like

I have the same issue. Received only 0.25 BAT.

Brave rewards is glitchy. This isn’t first time.

It seems unreliable. Super annoying

Me too. I received only 0.25 bat on my Gemini wallet. Will this issue be solved?

Just to make it know: same as above. Since it’s on the chain I presume we will get it next month?

:exploding_head:

2 Likes

I did the same. I don’t mind the idea of claiming it, but it should be in the ballpark of what we are supposed to receive not .25 when it is estimated at 3 or 4 BAT. I like the idea, want to support, but hard to do when you don’t even get the tokens to support the community.

Same here,
almost 5 BAT earned, only 0.25 received.

Can someone respond and hopefully fix this?

Similar case here - got 0.25 BAT and now it’s gone from my wallet.

This just happen to me, i thought i’m gonna earn atleast 2.++ BAT but turns out earning .25 BAT as a reward…

Hope this problem solved in a quickest way…

same i am also countering the same problem don’t know why it is showing only 0.25 BATS
i should have got 3.5 BATS

That’s a 100% accurate statement.

1 Like

Reading through here, I did not see this post from Steeven anywhere.

Because it doesn’t reflect the actual situation which is as follows:

Payouts are 0 (in some cases 0.25 BAT but they eventually evaporate after clicking the claim button)

If the payouts are zero, then the problem did not occur during a ‘small window’ as Steeven says, but for the entire period.

What Steeven describes is less severe than the actual problem.

1 Like

Same here not only i got .25 on one device on other i cant claim

Did Russia or China started Cyber warfare? My fruitlab pips were also not there after there update it seem fishy.

1 Like

i am having this problem on desktop too. I was supposed to receive 5 bats and mysteriously said that I would only receive 0.250

We are actively working to ensure that each user receives the correct amount of BAT for the April payout. If you have received less BAT than expected this month, please note that payments to verified wallets and claims for unverified wallets will continue to process through next week. Thank you for your patience as we work to complete your payments.

To ensure that future payouts go more smoothly, we will be investing additional time and resources into improving tooling and communication around the payout process. We thank you for your patience and continued support of Brave Rewards.

Please follow this thread for further updates regarding April payments - Ads Payout Status Update.

Thank you for your patience!

1 Like

me too i received only 0.25

I also received only 0.25

I thought I was the only one that happened to him, I have uphold and instead of giving me the bats won he gave me .250 that was never credited

This is a known issue that the team is already aware of and working to fix: