Receiving less brave rewards

So for the month of November for my phone i have received less rewards for one phone it shows 10.297 was to be transferred but I received only 8.75 and for the other phone it showed receiving 15.04 BAT but received only 12.75

**What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu --> About Brave)? Both phones have Brave - Beta 1.47.115 Chromium 108.0.5359.94

**Is your Brave Rewards Profile currently verified? (yes/no) yes

**What date did you connect a your Brave Rewards Profile? 8/10/2021 ( This is for gemini which is linked to my laptop and my phones) brave beta version is still not linked

**Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past? Yes have received the funds in past. but since few months the problem is there

Are you using a VPN? (yes/no) No

**Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)? Nope i am from India so it does not fall under supported region though I have

Does your device pass the SafteyNet check (Android only)? yes both the phones have passed

Have you manually turned off Auto-contribute on all of your devices? Yes i have turned them off

@SaltyBanana @Evan123 please note this issue.

Hello @ameyar,

Could you DM me your Rewards IDs for the devices?

They can be found here: brave://rewards-internals/

Thank you!

Hi Evan,

I have sent you the details

Thanks

1 Like

Moved to DM