Received only 0.25 BAT instead of 3.517

for me it also changed to 0.25. However even that 0.25 never got credited.

4 Likes

Payments are still processing and some of us will receive more later on. So if you received partial payment, don’t be too concerned yet.

That said, it’s also possible your situation is related to the reconciliation process. This has been happening a lot since the end of last year. Sadly Brave hasn’t really said anything about it, except that we should expect it to happen on occasion. What happens is the system hasn’t fully reconciled/processed the ads we’ve seen. We have Estimated Earnings but that’s just what we should ideally get once things process. If that doesn’t happen in time, we don’t get what it fully calculated and resolved.

Typically the difference is up to 50%, so OP post saying 0.25 of their 3.517 is rare but it’s not unheard of. You should still see that BAT sitting in your current month’s Estimated Earnings which should pay next month.

Now, remember when I said it’s been happening a lot lately? Well, you’ll likely see the same issue next month or the month after. It’s annoying but we tend to get everything we’re owed, just not as fast as it should be coming if things could be handled better.

“Why is my payment amount different than what my ‘estimated earnings’ was showing”?
This is perfectly normal! Sometimes ads do not fully reconcile (“cash in”) before the end of the payment period. So while this does appear in your Estimated earnings in real time, unreconciled funds will not appear in the current month’s payout and will instead be “rolled over” into next month’s payment.
Ads Payout Status Update

1 Like

What you describe is inaccurate. Regardless of how much any of us earned this month, the payouts were 0.25 BAT. The difference is closer to 100% as even this weird 0.25 BAT eventually disappeared. There was NO payout despite what the message claims:

Congrats! Your March rewards have arrived!

`Go look at the threads created for the past several days.

5 Likes

me to same problem i recive 0.25 bat only

2 Likes

Nah, it’s as I said in the first part. If you notice, I had two different statements in my comment. I’m guessing you only focused in the latter parts rather than the top portion

1 Like

We are actively working to ensure that each user receives the correct amount of BAT for the April payout. If you have received less BAT than expected this month, please note that payments to verified wallets and claims for unverified wallets will continue to process through next week. Thank you for your patience as we work to complete your payments.

To ensure that future payouts go more smoothly, we will be investing additional time and resources into improving tooling and communication around the payout process. We thank you for your patience and continued support of Brave Rewards.

Please follow this thread for further updates regarding April payments - Ads Payout Status Update.

Thank you for your patience!

2 Likes

hi all
I only received 0.25 BAT instead of my 3.7 BAT
I just hope to receive them and not to have clicked on the pubs for nothing …

2 Likes

You’ve edited your initial post. :wink:

2 Likes

Yeah, but you can see time stamps. My edit was at 12:32am. You replied at 12:55. All good either way. :wink:

Oh no, you caught him… feel better? There are some billboards for rent if you’re interested in taking out an ad.

1 Like

That’s very cute, have you been trained to do other tricks?

1 Like

Yeah. Its called blocking.

1 Like

i got 0.25 bat in processing instead of 6+ bats of march month cycle which gonna come in april. please update asap.

Please see the post above from @steeven

how did you manage to get so much BAT ?

For me, it’s like 0.5 BAT a month on the brave reward monitor, the actual amount received is like 0.1x. Even watching all the ads doesn’t get me more than 1 BAT

Are you on PC or android? Because I earn significantly more BAT on my PC than android. I’m not sure how this ad system works but I think it might also be based on how much time you spend on the browser and location etc since there are different ads for different countries (or so I heard from some people on reddit)

1 Like

I just received all my BAT for the month of March. thank you to the whole Brave team

[image]

2 Likes

received my all bat’s of last month cycle. thanks to team again.

3 Likes

I got the same thing happen to me about a week ago, then today the browsers prompted again to claim the rewards and once again the rewards appeared and then disappeared resulting in zero rewards for March

1 Like

Thank you very much, I’m using PC, using iOS gets zero BAT. I guess should be the country I’m in doesn’t have much rewards. Even Brave ads gets 0.01 BAT, articles mostly Zero, even if there is rewards it’s 0.005 BAT.

Sad thing is every month it says sending out 0.25 out of the 0.5 estimator, that 0.25 didn’t arrive and estimator zero out. Haven’t receive that 0.25 for the past 2 months