Received less brave rewards for March Payout

@AndBat I’m going to break this apart so not mixing things up and so we can have clarity on the issue.

This was addressed and a major issue for users this month. They had some issues on the back end with ads getting reconciled. You’ll see that the balance carried forward in your Estimated Earnings and will be paid out in the following month. It impacted almost all users and was quite frustrating. Staff did look into it and said:

There are a few reasons other than BAT being viewed towards the end of the month that may cause the browser to not reconcile ads, or at least not reconcile them in time. While I can’t get into those exact/specific reasons, the short of it is that 1.5 seems a little high, but is certainly reasonable.

As far explaining to users go, the basic explanation of “sometimes BAT doesn’t get reconciled by the time the pay period completes, that BAT is then rolled over into the next month” should suffice.

The 1.5 referenced there was mine. My browser showed that 1.5 BAT remained in Estimated Earnings and I only was scheduled to get +2.746 BAT February rewards.

They also have addressed this before, which you can see at Ads Payout Status Update

“Why is my payment amount different than what my ‘estimated earnings’ was showing”?
This is perfectly normal! Sometimes ads do not fully reconcile (“cash in”) before the end of the payment period. So while this does appear in your Estimated earnings in real time, unreconciled funds will not appear in the current month’s payout and will instead be “rolled over” into next month’s payment.