Received 4.08 BAT only for the confirmed user who is in Group 2(6.50 USD)

I received only 4.08 BAT only for the referral confirmed user who is in group 2(6.50 USD). I checked in the confirmed stats that user belongs to Group 2. Please check and resend me the correct reward amount.

What’s the email linked to your account?

sunil.bathula.1988@gmail.com

I see 2 Group 5 confirmations that were paid out.

2 Likes

check your DM sir pls help me its a huge problem with me

Hi Steeven,

Those were July month confirmed referral rewards which were already payout to me. I am talking about the August month confirmed referral who is in group 2. Attaching the screenshot for the same. I got only 4.08 BAT for that referral. Kindly check once.

1 Like

Hi Steeven,

Any update on the below?

Hi @Sunil3, It’s showing 11.17 total BAT deposited.

1 Like

Hi @steeven,

11.17 total BAT is already paid out to me for 3 Group5 confirmed users from June and July. This 4.08 BAT I am currently holding now is for the new confirmed user which I got for the 4th confirmed user who is in Group 2. For Group 2(6.50$) confirmed user minimum 20-25 BAT should come right. This issue is pending from last 5 days and still I didnt got the correct resolution. Kindly verify my account once. Let me know if you need more information.

Hi @steeven,

Please check and update on this or else I am gonna lost atleast 20 BAT. If you cant find this please move this issue to developer.

Thanks,
Sunil

Hi @Sunil3, you should receive this as a part of your current cycle, paid out on October 8th.

Hi @steeven / @Mattches ,

Can you please let me know for Group 2 confirmed user worth of 6.5$ how much BAT’s we need to get?

1$ equivalent to 4.08 BAT
6.5$ equivalent to 26.52 BAT

I need to get 26.52 BAT for Group 2 confirmed user but I got only 4.08 BAT. Hope you got my point now. If not please forward my issue to developer.

1 Like

Hi @Sunil3, you are set to receive this as a part of your current payout cycle, paid out on October 8th. Let me know if you don’t.

1 Like

Hi @steeven,

Can you please confirm me that I will get 6.5$ worth of BAT on October 8th?

Hi @steeven,

You said I will get my rewards on 8th October but I didn’t received any BAT for the Group 2 confirmed user. Can you please check my account again.

Hi @Sunil3, payment’s have not started processing. Please see October 2020 Publishers Payout Thread.

hi @steeven please provide publishers payout statement,to we know our payment system.

Hi @steeven,

I know still publishers payouts are still processing, Can you please confirm how much of BAT i will get for the Group 2 confirmed user in this payout

Hi @Sunil3, did you receive your payment?

1 Like

@steeven

No. I didn’t receive any payment from publishers. Please check once.