Reached to maximum no to verified attempted to verification to uphold account

Troubleshooting technical issues is much easier when both the user and support agent practice clear communication. For this reason, we have provided the template below for you to fill out with information about your issue. Please provide as much detail as possible so we can most efficiently resolve your problem.

Delete the any text above the line separator below before posting

Description of the issue:
How can this issue be reproduced?

I installed the Linux in my pc but it was previous windows where i have verified my brave wallet to uphold but in Linux when I tried to link to uphold it is showing “reached to maximum no to verified attempted to verification to uphold account”

Expected result:
what should i do to solve this

Brave Version( check About Brave):

Additional Information:

@shahviivek

Reading material:

whom i go for help I have linked it with android may time that time it also facing the same issue, I think i have only connected one uphold walled and tried to connect to other device it always show this error

Link limits will be removed soon. Keep accumulating the rewards in your browser, and when the limits are removed you can link to your custodial wallet.

You can follow the status of the limit removal in the second post shared above by @289wk

1 Like

not geting how to solve it

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.