RE: Video playback not functioning - Osmosis.org

DESCRIPTION:
The devices involved are the samsung galaxy line up: Tab S4, Tab s6 and Tab s7 all on their respective up to date OS systems.
The issue has existed for over 6 months.

I have attempted using mobile and desktop mode to no avail.

When attempting to play videos on the website the videos fail to play and the message pops up that : the media could not be loaded because the network failed or format is unsupported.
(The playback works in other browsers like Samsung internet - but samsung internet does not really support the play video in background so is not to good as an option for taking notes for class :woman_shrugging:t5:)

How can this issue be reproduced?

1. go onto osmosis.org.
  2. log in to access videos
  3. click on video to play it
  4. watch error appear

Expected result: Was for video to play normally.

Brave Version(1.38.109, Chromium 101.0.4951.41)

Is it possible to fix?

Sorry for the delay, Opened https://www.osmosis.org/learn/Anatomy_of_the_pectoral_and_scapular_regions

Works on Desktop. Also on Android (using Samsung ZFold3 and Galaxy Tab S8+) and had no issues with playback here.

Thats bizzare then since on the aforementioned devices tab s7+, tab s6 and tab s4 it doesnt work :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :thinking:

Does chrome show the same issue?

Yes it does.
Have u tried watching videos whilst logged in?

I guess this is just a strange situation then.

Sorry, missed the response. I logged in. Only to be presented with “Purchase Prime” on the video content. Using Brave beta (as a seperate profile) non-logged in, I was able to watch the video without issue

Thanks for sticking out this long. I’m getting the “The media content could not be loaded message” and not what you are getting. I already have the prime subscription so that is not the issue for me. it is literally when Im logged in I cannot play anything from my scheduler - which throws off my workflow since then I have to hop between various apps just to try and view content.
(If you would like to test what I am saying just use a temporary burner email to register for the 7 day free trial of prime and if it also pops up with the notice then it may not be specific to just me)

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.