Randomly selecting text, multiple tabs hard to navigate on Chromebook

performance

I love Brave for my phone and my Windows 10 laptop. Got a Chromebook recently and downloaded the “Android” version to use.
1 - Not very pretty. Has two header bars - one for … I don’t know, the x/close button? and one for tabs. I can get over that, it’s not optimized yet.
2 - As I started opening tabs (a ton, I save recipes this way), they pile up and are nearly impossible to navigate. The mouse is not sensitive enough to recognize out of 5 tabs at the far right, you’re trying to get the 2nd from the end. You have to close tabs to be able to navigate easily, and that’s defeating the purpose for me. May be fine for others.
3 - The most annoying problem is this: While scrolling down a page using the touchpad, I constantly have to click off of something that was accidentally selected - random text, random link, etc. near where the mouse was as I started scrolling. I can only add one image here, so this is the example I’m adding.

OS/Ver: Chrome OS, 63.0.3239.140 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Brave: Ver: 1.0.42, Chromium 64.0.3282.137
OS Android 7.1.1, ASUS Chromebook C202SA

This shows the tabs piled up.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.