Questions from a New User About Desktop Display and Bookmarks

Troubleshooting technical issues is much easier when both the user and support agent practice clear communication. For this reason, we have provided the template below for you to fill out with information about your issue. Please provide as much detail as possible so we can most efficiently resolve your problem.

Delete the any text above the line separator below before posting

Description of the issue:
How can this issue be reproduced?

1. Is there a way to increase the number of icons for favorite sites on the desktop? A few weeks ago, I had six and now twelve, but I can’t find the “add” button to add more. Can I delete an icon on the site and replace it and continually add, or am I limited as to the number that will display?
  2. I have imported Firefox bookmarks. But I’ve continued to add to bookmarks on Firefox and would like to import the newer ones. How do I do this? Will I delete existing bookmarks if I important new ones?
    3.Is there a way to display my bookmarks in a sidebar so I can see them while I’m accessing other sites? I can do this in Firefox and it would be much easier as I move over to using Brave.

Expected result:
I would like to be able to add and delete more icons of sites on my Brave desktop home page and have access to my bookmarks while visiting various sites.
Brave Version( check About Brave):

Version 1.23.71 Chromium: 90.0.4430.72 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Additional Information:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.