"Queried" websites loading caught in infinite loading loop (logins getting stuck)

There are several websites I can’t seem to load completely, it just keep loading.
These are all sites I’m logging into, (that is to say I’ve entered my credentials, and wait for the site to load but it never does) namely:

YouTube,
Google Calendar
LastPass
Vista Print (in this case I’ve logged in successfully, but trying to look at my past purchases)

I haven’t programmed in ages, but I’m betting this problem has to do with the way the servers/databases are being queried? So I tried removing cookies, no help.

Nonetheless, i suspect this issue is also what is causing the trouble with the LastPass extension I described in this post here.

Current version of Brave:
Version 1.44.105 Chromium: 106.0.5249.91 (Official Build) (64-bit)

2 Likes

Hi there @Jaguwar can you try disabling Hardware Acceleration in settings to see if this resolves the issue?

You’ll find this in Settings --> Additional Settings --> System --> Hardware Acceleration

If that does not work, try loading those websites on incognito mode to see if they load. If the sites load properly, it may be an issue with an extension.

If you have HTTPS Everywhere try disabling it as there’s currently an issue with such extension, please check this post I can not enter Google account - #11 by bagsymallone

Hey there, sorry it too me this long to get back to you.
So it seems the problem may have been with Last Pass, which was giving me all sorts of problems on its own. I just reinstalled the newer version, and everything is working correctly again.

Thank you!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.