Quality of life issue with muted tabs not unmuting after clicked. see description for more information

Please bear with me for this is my first report.

Description of the issue:
there is an unmuting issues with multiul pinned tabs and the only way to unmute them is to either duplicate the tab or pause the video to have the icon change back to the origional icon to unmute it. even when muted right clicking the tab does not help as the button for unmute still stats mute and nothing changes.
Steps to Reproduce (add as many as necessary): 1. 2. 3.

1. Open a website that has audio such as youtube and play a video. have other tabs open and pinned ( I got 14 pined and 8 tabs open, unsure if there is a specific amount of tabs that makes it glitch like this.
    2.while the video is playing mute the tab buy clicking the pined volume icon
    3.then try to unmute it. ;]
    Actual Result (gifs and screenshots are welcome!):
    Results unable to unmute and when right clicking the tab shows the mute button not muted.
    Expected result:
    It should just unmute when clicked again. ( really wished I would stop clicking it by accident when switching tabs
    Reproduces how often:
    every time
    Operating System and Brave Version(See the About Brave page in the main menu):
    Version 1.37.116 Chromium: 100.0.4896.127 (Official Build) (64-bit)
    ](https://brave.com/latest/)
    Additional Information: no rush this just erks me every time this happens.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.