Purchased chrome extensions requiring chrome sign-in to check license - are they .no go?

I am migrating to Brave from Chrome. I purchased some licenses for extensions on chrome, which require me to sign in to my chrome account to check my license. Is there no (planned) workaround? Like a dedicated extension for logging in to chrome that would simulate being signed in to the browser, so other extensions can check it is me? I don’t know if I’ll have the nerves to leave the purchased extensions behind :confused:

1 Like

@mimkorn,
Can you tell me which extensions in particular you’re referring to? There are many extensions that require a login in general that work just fine in Brave, while some may misbehave.

It’s Tabs Outliner. Login is required only for purchased premium version. https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/tabs-outliner/eggkanocgddhmamlbiijnphhppkpkmkl

@mimkorn,
I see. Yes, unfortunately this seems to be the case for extensions that specifically require authenticating into a Google account in the browser.

Apologies for the inconvenience.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.