Publishers payout of 2 months

@steeven see the LAST DEPOSIT DATE plsss

1 Like

Check your uphold balance…in my case the amount is not updated in publisher but i got the bat in my uphold…it will take some days to update

1 Like

1 Like

You received the bat…:+1::+1::+1::+1:

1 Like

no i didnt get my 18 bats

1 Like

You received 10 bat check the time…you got 10 bat only because the remaining 8 bat you received after 1 december ( freeze period ) …in publisher the details are not updated…it will take some time to show in publisher

1 Like

may be … by the way thanks for reply

1 Like

Sir one doubt . The minimum amount of BAT to be widraw in publisher account

I have 4.8 bat in my account last month but this month I have not received any payment. So pls explain how many BAT are minimal widraw amount

1 Like

Their must be 5 bat to withdraw…if your balance is above 5 bat …it will automatically get transfered to your uphold wallet

3 Likes

Ok.
Now I have 15 bat in my publisher. I hope I got them after Dec 3 . So will it come within Dec or Jan 5th

1 Like

Jan 5th…bat received after 1 dec.

3 Likes

Thanks sir :+1::+1::relieved:

2 Likes

If your question or query was answered, I invite you to consider this article solved and give the comment of your friend Punkboy as a solution to be able to follow up and improve the answers when opening a new topic.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.