Publishers.basicattentiontoken problem sync?

Hi to everyone! <3.
I dont understand why Publishers page shows me this kind of “sync” error. What should I do? Or whats this message? I never seen this. I’m not sure if this is the category I should post this but here I go…

Description of the issue: “We are having trouble communicating with Uphold. Try reconnecting” Loop when I click on the link to verify. Note that I’m a verified user on uphold since April 2019 and I never had this kind of error. I also have my BraveRewars verified.

Steps to Reproduce (add as many as necessary): Log into Publishers.basicattentiontoken and click on “verify”. Get redirected to Uphold. Go to Publishers again and repeat.

Actual Result (gifs and screenshots are welcome!): The links returns me to my Uphold account without “verifying” anything and loop this action.

Expected result: Get a link to get a payout from my Publisher account?

Reproduces how often: Everytime I log into the page. I restarted the browser but nothing happens.

Operating System and Brave Version(See the About Brave page in the main menu): Windows 10 Pro, Version 1.11.104 Chromium: 84.0.4147.105 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Additional Information: I dont know if this is necessary but these are my channels. The only one with BATs is my Github, but I cant do the payout.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.