Publisher account - Not got paid for last three months

Hi @murthydevarakonda! Good news! I’ve just heard back this morning from the team regarding Github payouts - they will be fully enabled this week, and all tipped BAT on Github will payout as a part of the April 8th settlement. Thank you for bringing this to our attention, and for your patience!!

@steeven what about the issue I created in the month of Dec? I still haven’t received the BAT rewards for my 9th confirmation? Any updates on that? Can you check on that?

@steeven thanks for the update. I will wait till April 8th then. Thank you.

Thank you for your patience @murthydevarakonda, I know it’s been an ongoing issue for a while.

@steeven, today is April 8th and hoping to see the reward today in my Uphold account. Please let me know if we are still on track.

Thank you.

Hi @murthydevarakonda - as far as I’m aware we are still on track for Github payments to be made. It can take a couple of days for the payment to complete processing. If you haven’t received your payment by Friday morning please let me know and then I’ll have a Dev look at your account. Thank you for your patience @murthydevarakonda!

@steeven thank your reply. Hoping for the best.

@murthydevarakonda me too!! Keep me posted :slight_smile:

@steeven I’m also missing some tips being transferred to Uphold, see my thread Tips seen in Creators portal but not being transferred to Uphold

Could you please clarify:

• which channels are being processed? Twitter? GitHub? YouTube? Reddit?
  • is there some kind of minimum required before being transered to Uphold?
  • when are payments to Uphold done? also on the 8th?

Thank you so much!

@steeven Payment has been posted. Thanks for your help. Appreciate it.

Hi @TheRealQubix, thanks for posting! Payments for all creator channels are still being processed, if your haven’t yet received your payment, no need to worry. The minimum is 5 BAT.

Payments should be done in the next day or two. Thanks for your patience!

1 Like

Awesome @murthydevarakonda!! Very glad to hear that. Thanks for bearing with us!

Thanks for the clarification, @steeven!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.