PSA: Unsupported Region

Oh really? I’ve only ever used Uphold and haven’t lost any money from them. In fact, all my transactions with them have been free. I guess it all depends on what you’re doing. I have pretty much only ever used it to receive BAT and eventually send it to my bank account. There was a time period when I converted BAT to things like BTC, but that didn’t last long.

Well, as you can see from the update I provided in this Topic, their goal is to add by the end of the year. Problem with goals is things can go wrong, so we can’t say anything definitively. But I can promise they are trying and working to fix all issues ASAP. Main delay is they are having to work with governments and lawyers, which never are quick. Then having to adjust everything in their programming and servers.

You should check out my new topic. Brave had some interesting things they shared with us, such as a new exchange partner that is in the works. There’s a LOT of good things that are making their way to us. It’s just a matter of having to be patient and deal with all the BS that seems to be coming about in 2022, lol.

That new topic, btw, is PSA: Things to look forward to. (Rewards/Wallet/Shields/Creators/Browser)

1 Like