Proving I'm Human

I can confirm that I am not zoomed in at all, and I’m using a single monitor setup. I’m also having a same problem on the settings page, not just in the panel directly.

2 Likes

I was having the same problem. I changed the zoom to different levels, all the way down to 50% where it finally worked.

5 Likes

Not sure if this is a fix but what I did was change my zoom from 100% to 50%, then change it back from 50% to 100%, and then attempt the verification again. I’m guessing if you change your zoom and change it back to 100% it will work.

I did this in the rewards settings page.

4 Likes

That worked for me. Thanks!

Laptop, single monitor here, it worked as soon as I set display scaling to 100%.

But seriously @Mattches, this has to be addressed because in 2021 it’s commonplace to have high DPI screens that require scaling of 150% and 200% - that is my case for example.

@DriftSK,
It looks like we actually already have a more permanent fix for this in Beta now:

2 Likes

Same, 50% worked for me too

3 Likes

it doesn’t work there either

i am using a single laptop on normal zoom at 100%

Same problem. Not zoomed, using two displays.

Same here. Also I’d like to see an alternate Captcha that’s more useful/use-able for folks like me with compromised eyesight. It’s getting worse and each month I have a harder and harder time seeing things well enough to do the Captcha… So, Brave, if you would look into that, I and many others would be very grateful. It’s no fun losing one’s eyesight and functionality to age and such, and there’s nothing we can do about Entropy.

Drag the BAT triangle million of times into the correct shape yet it still saying I’m wrong. After few hours of trying, I was thinking am I not a human??? :thinking:

Same for me! 50% somehow worked.

1 Like

This helped me, although it is strange because in other occasions I have been able to claim with the screen at 125%, I guess they will fix it later, but for the moment this works.

i am also facig same problen cannot verify human verification

Yes I’m getting a little mad because I have lots of missing payment the ads act up a lot it needs to improve

Nashema Houston

Same Problem happening with me. I tried at different zoom level such as 100%, 90%… nothing happened. PLz fix this

Update : I am able to claim rewards at 70%. But this issue should be fixed

Même chose de mon coté… même les changements de zoom ni font rien… si le problème pouvait être fixé et expliqué (en français) ça pourrait être top merci.

Even i am facing the same issue. This is my first time using brave rewards and this happened. I am disheartened a lot but lets hope they resolve the issue as soon as possible.