ProtonMail not loading in BRAVE

Version 0.62.16 Chromium: 73.0.3683.39 (Official Build) dev (64-bit)

Not quite up to date but haven’t seen anything about a fix for it in any update.

So, Dev. I remember having an issue in only beta back when I last tried it. I first read the version only and missed “dev”. Even so, I’d suggest forcing an update by going to brave://help, relaunch, and try again.

Edited because my reading comprehension was challenged first time round.

OK, I’m going to try again because I’m apparently also writing-challenged tonight.

You’re using a version of Dev that’s only a tad newer than the one I used three weeks back when I made my report. At that time, I’d experienced a problem logging in using Beta, but it’s now working fine in the current version of Beta. So my thinking was that changes under the hood, whether a specific fix was mentioned or not, may have fixed the issue, which was why I suggested the update with brave://help. I hope that makes more sense.

1 Like

I found this because I have a similar issue but my problem started when I had to reformat my laptop as I do every few years. I reinstalled Brave which was working fine with Proton mail but now, it doesn’t let me log on, telling me either my user name or PW is wrong, but, I can go to my Firefox or Chrome and log in with no issues.
I’ve uninstalled Brave completely using RevoUninstaller to remove all the inner files and then reinstalled it again and yet, still not working.
But looking at this thread it looks like there’s been an issue for years.
Hope someone figures it out. If not, I’m hoping by the next update something gives.
In the meantime I just go to Chrome or FireFox and view it from there.