Description of the issue:
Cmd-Tab sometimes switches workspaces to show another Brave window.
Steps to Reproduce (add as many as necessary): 1. 2. 3.
- I have just upgraded to Chromium-based Brave (0.58.16) and have created 4 profiles, one for each of my OSX workspaces.
- Each workspace has one Brave Browser window.
- Cmd-Tab shows only one Brave icon (as expected).
- BUT, when I Cmd-Tab from another app to Brave, it switches workspaces and shows one of the other Brave windows.
- I have seen this also when another app (Slack) opens a new tab: the new tab opens in the current workspace, but I am still warped to another workspace.
Actual Result (gifs and screenshots are welcome!):
I am warped to another workspace and see another Brave window.
I want to see the Brave window in the current workspace.
Reproduces how often:
Reproducible on current live release (yes/no):
Just updated to Mojave (OS X 10.14.2)