Product image not showing in brave browser

i am using brave browser from almost 6 month never faced any issue but this week i am facing error in my website,
product images not showing in brave browser, now i am using other browser, please fix the images issue

this website is working fine in all another browser expect brave,
i have checked all setting and try to restore setting i reinstall brave but problem shwoing same every time

1 Like

Try the following:

1. Open the website from the screenshot.
  2. Click on the Brave Shields icon in the address bar.
  3. Disable Brave Shields via the big toggle at the top of the window.
1 Like

i already tried :frowning:

1 Like

All right. I suggest creating a fresh user profile so we can determine whether the issue is related to your current user profile in some way.

1 Like

thanks for solution, new user profile is working fine, but i dont want to use the profile, how i can fix my current profile

1 Like

after deleting testing profile facing same issue, i have disabled all extenstions in my old profile but facing same error :frowning:

1 Like

I suggest clearing your browsing data.

1. Type brave://settings/clearBrowserData in the address bar.
  2. Click on Advanced.
  3. Time rangeAll time.
  4. Select Cookies and other site data, Cached images and files, Site and Shields Settings.
  5. Click on Clear data.
2 Likes

@Rethanis thank you for solution :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile:

i noticed my third party adblocker is not working after disable the extenstion werbsite working fine, could you tell me which adblock is good to blocking ads except google ads

1 Like

uBlock Origin is the best third-party content blocker, I can’t recommend anything else besides it.

Note: Since you cleared browsing data for Site and Shields Settings, you’ll have to re-adjust the global Brave Shields settings, it’s a bug.

Go to brave://shields and adjust the global Brave Shields settings however you like.

3 Likes

Thank you for the solution :slight_smile:

2 Likes