Processing request.................................................... HELP

What the heck is this: PROCESSING REQUEST
It doesn’t happen with every query but it has been appearing more and more / I click on the Facebook link and the browser goes into a loop never connecting, just displaying the Processing Request. I have to go to another site that will connect and then retry the Facebook link - most of the time it will connect immediately

What is causing this to happen? It never happened prior to the last update. HELP.

Brave browser Version 0.68.138 Chromium: 77.0.3865.75 (Official Build) (64-bit)
Windows OS Build 18980.1

@cjw3cma,
Thanks for reaching out.
Can you share a screenshot of what this looks like on your end the next time it appears?

Cannot capture the PROCESSING REQUEST notice / it is the notice that appears in the bottom right or left corner that displays the status of the page loading (Waiting for Bing.com / waiting for cache / displays the HTTPS address - that area). On other pages it shows the PROCESSING REQUEST for a millisecond and then proceeds / but on Facebook it will HANG at the PROCESSING REQUEST status until I either re-click the link or go to another page and then back to Facebook.

Hope that this explains it better.

New version of Brave released and loaded with the problem going away. Must have been a “bug” with the prior release.

1 Like