Processing Request - Delay in loading webpages and site content

Description of the issue: Minutes in using the browser, Brave won’t load any webpages or load the next parts for the youtube video/streaming sites, until seconds later. Viewing on the bottom left/right corner shows it’s “processing the request”
How can this issue be reproduced?

1. N/a, issue appears intermittently

Expected result:

Brave Version( check About Brave): Version 1.10.97 Chromium: 83.0.4103.116 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Additional Information: I’m noticing that this happens around half an hour after I’ve been using the browser. Closing the browser, and then opening it later on temporarily fixes the issue and makes everything seamless. Issue started around Mid-June last month.

It has effects on other sites too, messages will be delayed to send on discord for a short while, and while i was writing this message the spinner for the message as a draft on the bottom right kept spinning for a while.

braver2

Try Create a new profile option and see if that’s happening again.

Doesn’t happen in new profile.

Clear the data from your browser to solve this problem.
To clear your data follow these steps:
Settings --> Additional settings --> Privacy and security --> Clear browsing data
Choose Basic or Advanced according to your preferences.
Tick all the checkboxes & click Clear data

Note: Doing this will clear all passwords and cookie data from your browser. And you will be signed out of all websites.

Did this but didn’t work, but I found the culprit:

disabling/reenabling the extension seems to work

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.