Problems with server and now all my BAT is gone

so for over a month everytime i goto brave rewards page a red exclamantion mark appears saying UH OH! the brave rewards server is not not responding.
All of BAT is gone…

Thanks

1 Like

Did you see a X button at the upper right of the message? Also, did you have your wallet verified – connected to Uphold account?

Additionally, what did you mean by “BAT is gone”?

1 Like

hi
no there was no x button, it has a red exclamation mark. Yes wallet was verified, it had been working fine for approx 3 months until this issue happened.
The BAT that i had accumulated in that time is gone, now i only have a very tiny amount of BAT left.

1 Like

@nika @kc4knc I would suggest you to reconnect your Uphold account via BAT triangle icon at URL bar. Please try both disconnecting and reconnecting via the triangle icon and let me know if you still have the issue.

Thanks

1 Like

Thanks @eljuno :slight_smile: Another possibility is that these were grant funds which expired. Additionally, if you had Auto-Contribute enabled, it’s just working as intended. :slight_smile:

1 Like

thank you eljuno, i disconnected and reconnected uphold wallet and now it works and has restored my BAT.

thank you

1 Like

:point_up: @kc4knc disconnect will appears under “Wallet verified” button if you have Uphold account connected to your “brave:rewards” wallet.

Which is likely you have not a connected Uphold account since yours is still show “Verify wallet” (top left of the panel).

Can you try turn off, wait a seconds, and turn on Brave Rewards again @kc4knc ? Just in case.

Thanks for the confirmation @kc4knc.

cc @Asad @steeven @Aa-ron @Mattches for additional assistance here.

1 Like

Hi @kc4knc - can you DM me your email? I’ll take a look.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.