Problems with rewards

Okay, let’s start from here. If you’re saying “I guess,” then chances are you haven’t. When you install Brave, this is turned on by default. It also is set to you tipping 1 BAT each month which is then divided among the various websites you visited. You need to go to brave://rewards and turn it off.

So make sure you check there and advise if it’s on or off. If on, you’ll probably want to turn it off.

That is correct. Keep in mind it doesn’t become immediately available on the 8th. That’s when payments begin. I generally track payment status by visiting https://sampson.codes/brave/ads/my_region/ as it shows the status on top. Right now it says Unverified is Pending.

The other place to check payout status is Ads Payout Status Update. They will update with pending/processing/complete and will use red/yellow/green to indicate the status.

Some people will get payments right away and others will be toward the “bottom of the list” and get it 2-3 weeks after the pay date. Usually Unverified Wallets have been the fastest to pay, but that’s not always the case. So for this month, you may yet see a Claim button.

1. Since we’ve determined you may not have turned off auto-contribute, I’m going to ask you verify that, as I mentioned prior in this comment. But while you’re at brave://rewards to look at that, also do a favor and click View Statement.

Rewards - Brave 7_9_2022 10_56_14 AM

It will pop open a window like below. Choose past months and see if they are all blank or if they show anything. I’m using Uphold, so mine is always blank. But if you’re Unverified or using Gemini, I believe it’s supposed to always create a Statement for you. Looks something like the screenshot below, except the hope is yours has numbers on it.

So click View Statement and then check May, June, and July.

1. If you check and your statements are empty, then you’ll need to complete a Support Ticket at https://support.brave.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=360001302431 this way someone from Brave can view everything and try to help resolve any issues.