Problems with my brave rewards after format and reinstalation of operating system

Due to problems with the functioning of my computers, I had to format and reinstall windows.
When I try to verify my Uphold wallet it tells me that I have reached the maximum number of browsers possible.
I am not interested in losing the proceeds at the moment, but if I need to know how I can do to cancel all the previous browsers to register the ones I currently use.
Thanks so much for any help.

Julio from Argentina.

following the above instructions you should be able to connect at least one new wallet, but I don’t know how much time that process take

1 Like

Thanks JohonDproof for the reply. Could you tell me where to look for this form in order to initiate the request for unlinking? Thank you very much for your time and collaboration.

What I showed you before is a link to another thread, open it

1 Like

how to unlink my account on previous devices?
I got stolen and I can’t connect to my computer

Hi roddaroc and welcome,

sorry for the problem of something being stolen.

If you follow the link in JohnDproof first reply you will find what I believe you need. By submitting the form linked at the bottom of that post you should be able to solve the problem.

Note that as you have had a device stolen (I think I got that right) you would need to get the information of the ones you want kept active and then Brave can work out by process of elimination the one that was stolen without you having the device’s details.

Hope this helps and good luck

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.