Series of problems after a computer (Mac) restart:
• BRAVE (not Dev.) ‘update’ remaining in a non-terminating loop (incl. now):
• Ran BRAVE Dev, which did not load any of the previously-opened windows (although set up to in Prefs.) or offer to.
• I went into History (dropdown menu) and tried to reload individual windows. All attempts failed for several tries, after which I was able to do that. (BRAVE Dev)
• Not able to load Startpage.com into a Private TOR window. (BRAVE Dev)
• Not able to load Twitter into a Private TOR window. (BRAVE Dev)
• Not able to load Twitter into a standard Private window. (BRAVE Dev)
UPDATE: Twitter just loaded into both windows. This is more than 20 minutes since I restarted the Mac.
UPDATE: Startpage.com finally loaded.
No idea what caused this unusual behavior.
BRAVE (Standard) is still in the ‘update’ loop.
Five to ten minutes later…
UPDATE on BRAVE (non-dev.): The ‘update’ loop finally terminated, almost a 1/2 hr. after I initiated the update.