Problem with the verification (UPHOLD)

when i’m try to verification my uphold
this msg show up
and i only have 3.750 BAT is that the problem?

1 Like

If this is an Android device, check this first:

1. Make sure your account is verified at Uphold. Go to your profile page and there should be a verified date at the bottom.

Example: Screenshot of a Verified Profile at Uphold
    Can’t verify and authorize the wallet, can’t connect Brave to Uphold - #2 by Impoiler

2. Make sure all your personal information in your Uphold account is accurate and complete. For example, Uphold will verify your account with an incomplete address, but Brave needs your full address, including street number, street, city, etc.

Many users receive this message because their address is not complete in their Uphold Profile.

If that was not the issue, then you need to provide additional information including Brave version and OS. You can find this information at brave://version. Just copy and paste.

2 Likes

no i do not have an Android device
i have Mac mini (Late 2014)
Brave version is
1.38.109 Chromium: 101.0.4951.41 (Build officiel) (x86_64)

Sorry, I don’t know anything about mac. Just going to provide some other information for desktops in general that could be causing the problem.

I would think the address or some other information being incomplete or inaccurate in your Uphold Profile would be the culprit but since that wasn’t the case… On some desktops, clearing history/cache, exiting the browser, and reopening sometimes works. Have you tried that? Also, is your Mac mini updated to the latest version?

Just curious, do you access Uphold directly from the Uphold website or are you using the Uphold app? If using the app, you can try the “Android” workaround, which basically has you delete the app and access your Uphold account directly: Cannot Connect Brave Rewards with Uphold Account

i think the problem in my uphold
still under review
i saw that when i open it from my phone

Yes, you need to wait until Uphold verifies your account then you should be able to verify Brave Rewards with Uphold. Take care. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

How long does it take?

You need to get with Uphold and find out. I don’t use Uphold but if you are still waiting, you should contact Uphold support.

Have you checked your Profile in Uphold? Is there a Verified date? Already posted above but reposted screenshot:

ok i believe that my problem with uphold
can u write for me what i should tell them?
sorry for my english i just begin to learn it
and sorry for bothering you

Oh lordy, I am not the best at this… but will give it a shot.

Hello,

I created my Uphold account 7 days ago. I submitted the KYC documents but my account indicates it is still under review. I read in this article https://blog.uphold.com/faq-help-i-cant-log-in-to-my-uphold-account that accounts are usually verified in 24 hours.

Is there a problem verifying my account? Please give me a status update and let me know if there is anything else I need to do.

Thank-you!
Zakaria

no bother at all - hope it helps! :smiley:

thank you sooo much
ok i will send it to them

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.