Problem with the next date payment since 6 december it will write 6 february and no claim button

hello everyonei didn t receive my payment i don t have claim buton and the date of payment not 6 decembre but 6 february why?
can you help me please?

1 Like

Thank you for reporting! Please DM with the following information:

• Copy/paste your Wallet ID (found on brave://rewards-internals)
  • Your OS and Brave version (first three lines in brave://version)
  • A screenshot of your Rewards panel in Settings --> Brave Rewards.

This will help to speed up the troubleshooting. Thank you in advance!

@libanais75,
I deleted your message because the information should be sent via direct message, as requested. Your wallet ID/rewards-internals information should should always remain private. Please resend the information via DM.

ok thanks mattches to delette the message

i sent all information by DM @steeven @Mattches
thanks to help me

I am having a similar issue. I received a miniscule payout today of .45 BAT for Dec, and when i look at my rewards dashboard it now shows the next payment as Feb 6.

I took a screenshot of my dashboard from November saying that my estimated payout is 127BAT to be paid out in January, but not sure why its now showing as ‘Dec’ and why I wasnt paid out the 127, and instead only received .45 BAT.

I also think Braves Rewards Summary/Statement box is broken, it never shows me any statement details, everything just says 0.

And here is a screenshot of my dashboard today so you can see that somehow the dashboard pushes out an extra month…Is there supposed to be a 2-month payment delay?

@steeven I believe you tried to help me trouble shoot my issue a month ago and I am not sure if were able to find a solution or see why my account was ‘locked’ and if that is still an issue.

1 Like

Facing the same issue.

Why did I have claim yesterday, today the claim disappeared?

@Bodi please DM me your Wallet ID. Thank you.

Please check mine too. I’ve sent it more than 5 times. I want to know what happened to my payment.

hi @steeven Havent heard back but dm’d my info…checked my rewards dashboard today and my pending rewards jumped from what i shared 7-days ago.

Screenshots in order:

Screenshot: Nov 11, 2020

Screenshot: Dec 7, 2020

Screenshot: Dec 14, 2020

As you can see:

• Not seeing ad counts
  • Dec rewards jumped from 1BAT anticipated to 127bat
  • Rewards payout from Nov never came, and now I am seeing that rewards payout again for Dec.
  • I dont think I am seeing ads anymore

The same thing happened to me. Your account probably got banned.

Why would my account be banned, why havent I been notified, how do I fix it?

hi @steeven sent you my wallet ID info but havent heard back as yet. any updates?

Any update?? I mean. You received bat or not??

Hi, nope, still no rewards. Payment is still showing Feb 5, and the BAT counter is still stuck. 7-day add counter says i had 2 ads today (12/29) but the rewards splash page shows ads received this month at ‘0’.

Still waiting on a response from @steeven though.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.