Problem with drop down favorites list

I have imported all my favorites from the browser I used before. I organised them in different maps. When the contents in a map (favorites) are showed not all of them appear. It seems the ones wich do not fit on the screen run further down. My former browser shows, in this case, two rows of favorites. Does anyone recognise this problem and can there something be done to solve this? Thanks.

Hi @janwaslander

Are you able to scroll down the list of bookmarks? I’ve found that when this happens to me I can use the scroll wheel on my mouse to reach the bookmarks not displayed on screen.

Lauren

Hi Lauren,

Thank you for answering my question. I’m not using a mouse. I use the touchpad of my laptop. I’ve tried to navigate through the favorites with the (down) arrow key. When doing so the highlighted bar ‘‘disappears’’ ‘‘beneath the screen’’. But the favorites ‘‘beneath the screen’’ are not shown. What a pity, isn’t it? :slight_smile:

Hi Lauren,

Your answer gave me an idea. Simultanuously using the down arrow key and the right button of the touchpad causes the favorites to appear! So thank you again :slight_smile:

Hi @janwaslander

Glad you found a solution, thanks for the update!

Lauren