Description of the issue:
When trying to allow a certain cookie to be used, it is indeed added to brave://settings/content/cookies , but it doesn’t work.
How can this issue be reproduced?
Hope this is reproducible:
- Check if “Only block cross-site cookies” is selected under brave://settings/shields
- Try allowing one blocked cookie by clicking on the lock icon (on the url bar)
- Refresh the page as requested
- Check if the cookie is allowed (it’s blocked for me) by clicking on the lock icon again
- Verify that on brave://settings/content/cookies the url is there under “allowed”
It shouldn’t block it after I manually allow it, right?
Brave Version( check
Version 0.68.132 Chromium: 76.0.3809.132 (Official Build) (64-bit)
The syntax that is used on brave://settings/content/cookies is, for example: [*.]google.com
The reason why I would like it to be working is because of an extension that uses a “cross-site cookie”.
The workaround for me is to disable “Only block cross-site cookies” which is not the ideal.