Problem verifying my wallet "Try again when you're done verifying your ID in Uphold"

This worked for me! I had assumed my Uphold account had already my address, but then I checked it and it was not true, so now the problem has been solved! Thank you all for answering, right now I’ll contact Uphold support staff to let them know about this problem.

2 Likes

Woot! Glad your issue was resolved. :smiley:

You should mark your above post (Post #21) as the solution to let other community members know your topic was solved. Really helps community members (and moderators I would think) when both trying to help and those looking for solutions to similar issues!

I just marked both yours and the post before me! thank you again!

FYI You can only mark one solution. If you mark multiple, any others before the last one you mark become unmarked. :slight_smile:

The solution is marked and that is what matters! Thank-you. :smiley:

1 Like

Same problem, with GlobalID and Uphold, both are verified on each platform, but the integration with brave is not working.

@ademian replied to you in this topic: Error: You need a verified account to log in!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.