Problem verifying account

I’m having trouble verifying the account, apparently in the uphold everything is ok.
On uphold it’s kind of confusing, it doesn’t appear that it’s verified, but it also doesn’t have an unverified message.
In the uphold integration, it says that it is authorized, but the brave browser does not transfer the token, I need to solve this, otherwise I will give up the browser and go back to chrome.
Sorry for the english, I used the translator…

Hi and welcome to the community. :slightly_smiling_face:

Are you getting any messages when you try to verify your Rewards with Uphold. If you are, can you please post an image and the text of the message. It would be helpful if you could provide your Brave version and OS. You can find this information at brave://version. Just copy/paste the version and OS information and either edit your topic or post in a reply.

Until more information is provided, you can check this:

1. Make sure your account is verified at Uphold. Go to your profile page and there should be a verified date at the bottom.

Example: Screenshot of a Verified Profile at Uphold
    Can’t verify and authorize the wallet, can’t connect Brave to Uphold - #2 by Impoiler

2. Make sure all your personal information in your Uphold account is accurate and complete. For example, Uphold will verify your account with an incomplete address, but Brave needs your full address, including street number, street, city, etc.

3. Make sure you are in a Brave Supported Country. Supported countries are listed at the bottom of the Transparency page. Note: Only creator contributions are supported in the Philippines.

If you are using an Android device and everything above is fine, then check this:

1. Does your device pass the SafetyNet check. You will not be able to verify your Rewards with a custodial account if your device fails the SafetyNet check.

2. Cannot Connect Brave Rewards with Uphold Account

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.