Problem to receive my first payment in Brave

Hello!

I’m relatively new to Brave. June 8 was the day that I should have received payments, however, that day the page got out of control and I could not receive anything.

1. The payment date changed for August 8, but in the browser I get out by July 25. Which of the two dates is correct?

A)

B)

1. I have my verified Uphold connected. But I get a message in Brave Publisher saying: * Check your account statement for the payment of this period. (As shown in the picture)

Could you help me there? Thank you.

The data of my brave are:

Brave: 0.23.31
V8: 6.7.288.46
rev: 3148acef36dba0fce89108638bb27927c4937f90
Muon: 7.1.5
OS Release: 6.1.7601
Update Channel: Release
OS Architecture: ia32
OS Platform: Microsoft Windows
Node.js: 7.9.0
Brave Sync: v1.4.2
libchromiumcontent: 67.0.3396.103

Hi @roduran,

First, that two dates is two different things.

B is from Brave Payments. July 25 is a date that contribution happens. Mean, that 15 BAT will be distributed to included publishers and creators that listed on your Payments list at Preferences > Payments on that day.

After contribution be made, BAT will be sent to escrow wallet before it sent to publishers. Publishers dashboard [1] is where you can see how many received BAT from your viewers/visitors.

A is a date for settlement. Appears on Publishers dashboard. At 8th every month, Brave will automatically sent the received BAT to your Uphold account.

That is for referral program. You can see how many BAT that you received from referral program by checking the statement.

Hope that can make it clear for you. Let me know if it isn’t.
Thank you.
:slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.