**Problem Solved** Not Receiving Monthy Payout Very Disappointed

I have been using the platform for over a year now and have not been getting my Bat payouts on time. Started using over a year ago then slighty would receive some my first 3 months then after that a month goes by nothing another month nothing then after that I would get just a little Bat the thought hey must be some type of error, but more months go by and it is still not paying out. What gives? you guys have been delivering on your platform but not on your promises. Also dumped all my Brave tokens position because of this issue untill I get those Bat the next thing to go is the Browser on my laptop then my phone. Update all is working well now I get payout on the same day of every month

Hi @SkinMan,

Thanks for taking the time to write in. Iā€™d love to get more info from you. Is the BAT in question from Contributions, Ads or Grants? Are you a verified Creator? If so, could you PM me the email linked to your account and I can take a closer look.

Thanks in advance for any additional info!

I have sent you a DM hope this is a glitch because Brave would be a sick Browser.

Update I did receive my grant. Do not know if this is because I reached out but I just hope it keeps coming monthly.

Ad grants will continue monthly on the 5th of every month.

Thank You Steeven, all is working well now I really appreciate you guys taking looking into this issue so quick.

1 Like