(problem fixed) Need help I no longer receive the brave rewards after viewing the wallpapers since yesterday morning

need help I no longer receive the brave rewards after viewing the wallpapers since yesterday morning. my rewards are at 2,320 bats and don’t increase

yesterday

today

same here, its been like 3 days, no changes, no push notifications

1 Like

same here, its been like 3 months, no changes, no push notifications

1 Like

I’m waiting for the rewards to come back, but if I don’t receive them again, there’s no reason to continue using the brave browser

I think this is a known issue. They are trying to solve it already.

1 Like

I’ve been reading the complaints of other users and I realize that there are many with the same problem

same problem its annoying but my Bat also got halved

1 Like

have you lost half of the rewards you have already earned or are you receiving only half of the rewards?

I am on a Mac, and was having the same problem. No ad notifications were popping up, and I wasn’t receiving BAT on ads shown on the new tab pages. I was able to fix it by going into the settings and resetting the Brave Rewards. Sadly I lost the BAT that had accumulated for the month, but now everything is working fine and the Ads are functioning normally.

1 Like

yesterday my wallpapers started to pay again it was a system bug probably the developers solved the system problem and the rewards came back

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.