I can connect to Uphold account on computer but not on my android device. I’ve written everywhere, tried everything, but I can’t seem to solve the problem.
I had a similar problem. I had to uninstall the app so i could connect it through the browser
I deleted the app but it still didn’t work
- Uninstall the Uphold app from your phone
- Open Brave and visit Uphold.com
- Login to your Uphold account
- Open the Shields panel after logging in (lion icon in the address bar) and change the cookies setting to
All cookies allowed
- Now tap the BAT icon and then
- Reauthorize your account using the browser
I go to Uphold.com and I can’t get into the Login screen, it won’t open.
Did you allowed all the cookies?
Yes. I’m going to ask this question as I was able to verify it from my friend’s computer. If I sync my computer with my phone, will the wallet on my phone be verified?
This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.