Private window images tab showing few results

Description of the issue:
After doing a web search in a normal window, the images tab shows a lot of results, enough to scroll through (note that it initially shows one screen’s worth of images along with a Show More button, but I don’t need to click the button, just starting to scroll down presents additional images). However when the same search is done in a private window, the images tab shows only one screen’s worth (the same starting images as with the normal window) and has no Show More button. Neither does scrolling down trigger the presentation of additional images.

How can this issue be reproduced?

1. In a regular window do a search that results in retrieving a lot of images.
  2. In the regular window click on the Images tab and look at the images. Scroll down or click the Show More button to see additional images.
  3. In a private window do the same search as in step 1.
  4. In the private window click on the images tab and look at the images.

Expected result:
The regular window will show many screens’ worth of images.
The private window will show 1 screen’s worth of images.

Brave Version( check About Brave):
Version 1.42.88 Chromium: 104.0.5112.81 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Additional Information:
Please advise.

@BVS,
Can you share an example search query you used when you saw this result? I was unable to reproduce on my end — I see the same search results in both standard and private windows.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.