Privacy and Security Benefits of Brave Browser on Intel Core i7 Laptops

Hello everyone,

I recently installed the Brave Browser on my Intel Core i7 laptop due to its reputation for speed, privacy, and security. However, I’m curious to know more about the specific privacy and security benefits of using Brave on my laptop. Can anyone provide some insights or experiences they’ve had with using Brave on an Intel Core i7 laptop[ https://www.lenovo.com/gb/en/faqs/intel/intel-evo-platform/ ] Here are some of the privacy and security features of Brave that I’ve found Privacy by default: By default, Brave has the strongest privacy protections of any popular web browser. And it comes in three different layers.

Ad and tracker blocking: Brave blocks ads and trackers by default, which helps to protect your privacy and improve your browsing speed.

HTTPS Everywhere: Brave automatically upgrades to HTTPS for secure, encrypted communications whenever possible.

Fingerprinting protection: Brave blocks fingerprinting attempts, which are used to track your online activity across different websites.

Script blocking: Brave blocks scripts by default, which can help to protect you from malware and other security threats.

Have any of you experienced any issues with Brave on an Intel Core i7 laptop? Or have you found any specific settings or configurations that work well for you? I’m interested in hearing your thoughts and experiences.

Looking forward to your responses!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.