Printing Quickbooks Online

Don’t think this is a bug, just different than previous version of Brave and in Chrome. Perhaps I’m doing something wrong? I am in Quickbooks Online all day printing reports and checks. Seems to involve more steps than necessary or it did in earlier version of Brave. Before a few updates ago, when I clicked QBO print icon a window would appear saying Print, email or save as PDF. “Right click the preview and select PRINT. Or click the print icon if you see one below”. I would click Print icon and windows print driver was there.

The way I currently print from the QBO site is: Click print in QBO/a window appears saying Print, email or save as PDF (but now the PRINT icon is missing here) only option now is to: double click to open the Brave download/click print in Adobe window/click print from windows print driver box/close Adobe/close QBO print box/X the Brave download box.

Still works as first described in Chrome, but since I’ve been working in Brave, I don’t want to go back.

Any advise from anyone here would be appreciated, Thanks.

Hi @Dan1705,
Can I ask what version of Brave you’re using?

0.25.2 Sorry for the delayed reply. Don’t get an email notification when someone replies. This latest update continues in same manner. Thanks

There are a number of known issues with PDFJS and Brave, especially on the Muon build. Have you considered switching over to Brave Beta?

Brave Beta Download
Official Beta Announcement