TRACKPAD SCROLLING on pdf’s printed from Brave does not function with newest version of Adobe Acrobat ver 2020.006.20034; Mac OS Catalina 10.15.3; works fine with pdf’s printed from Safari & Chrome
- Use Brave Browser to any website
- File, Print, Save as, pdf
- Open the pdf
- Try to use your trackpad to scroll through the pages.
- NOTE: Everything worked prior to the update to the newest version of Adobe Acrobat. (updated yesterday with OS update)
- pdf’s printed from Chrome and Safari work (i.e. trackpad scrolling is fine), but not from Brave
Expected result: Want Brave technical team to ID fix - why can’t trackpad scrolling work on pdfs printed using Adobe Acrobat DC pro’s default pdf printer? pdfs printed from Chrome & Safari are A-OK with trackpad scrolling
Brave Version: 1.3.118. [Chromium: 80.0.3987.116 (Official Build) (64-bit)]
I have already contacted Adobe & their technical support has uploaded the comparative files from Brave, Safari & Chrome.