Print Jobs Get Diverted to Adobe Acrobat AC

This is related to a previously reported problem that was “auto-closed”

When printing a Google Sheet, the print job is sent to Adobe Acrobat AC

I do not expect this to be replicated easily as I presume it has to do with a setting and not Brave

1. Open a Google Sheet in Brave running on Windows
  2. Print the Sheet

Expected result:
In the past, I would be given options to send the print job to the printer or save as PDF, now it only sends the job to Adobe Acrobat AC where I then can print it.

This happens in both Windows and in Mac OS
Version 1.19.46 Chromium: 87.0.4280.67 (Official Build) beta (x86_64)

1 Like

@itsMaxK,
In the print dialogue box, you should see a Destination drop down box at the top. From there, you can select whether to save it as a PDF or to print to your printer directly:

@Mattches,
I wish I could agree with you. Unfortunately, that is not what I experience. If it was, I would not have shared the experience.

I am attaching a screenshot of the first dialog I see when I press Command+P.
When I hit NEXT, I am asked where I’d like to save the PDF. I am never presented with the option to print a hard copy and none of the menus provide the option.

You’re not wrong, that is how I would expect it to work as well.

@itsMaxK,
Apologies – I misread the situation. I didn’t realize that you were trying to print from Google Sheets directly. Not only do I get the same behavior, I’ve actually opened an issue for this fairly recently:

I’ve added your report to the thread. I haven’t seen a lot of movement on it either so I will ping some team members to see if I can get an update.

1 Like

Awesome! I’m sorry you are seeing the same issue. At least I know it’s not just me. :slight_smile:

I hope it doesn’t auto close before getting some attention.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.