Prevents showing information in Celcius

There is a quirk in Brave that forces one to click on C for the celsius readings on this page even though the URL is for metric readings. I have disabled Brave shields and Chrome has no issues with this same page or extensions. MS Edge has no issues., Only Brave for some reason reverts the readings back to Fahrenheit.
Version 0.60.19 Chromium: 72.0.3626.81 (Official Build) beta (64-bit)

https://weather.gc.ca/city/pages/mb-36_metric_e.html

Can I see a screenshot of the page displaying Fahrenheit with your Shields panel open?
The page you linked to opens with all readings in metric (Celsius) under default settings:

Can you click on the padlock icon (it’s actually the ! symbol since the connection isn’t encrypted) on the left-hand side of the address bar, click Site Settings and see if you have Location permissions blocked for this site?

I notice that if I force a reload of the page that it briefly displays the C reading for a second or two before something forces it to F readings.

Fixed it. Noticed that the security pulldown showed 3 cookies set. Told Brave to delete them. Now when I load the page from my bookmark it displays the metric readings properly. It seems that if at any time you click on F to flip the readings to Farhenheit even for that session it sets a cookie that is read on subsequent loads of the metric version of the page. The only way to fix it is to delete the cookies in Brave or tell Brave to block cookies after deleting them.