Possible to Que up multiple downloads? But only allow one download at a time? Yes or No?

Description of the issue:
Cannot Que up multiple downloads, yet I have the bandwidth to support it. I know of many 3rd party software that allow me to Que up multiple downloads. However this require’s you to post all the download links into it and then it auto ques all the links for download and simply downloads one at a time with options to retry failed downloads, etc.

Internet speed

How can this issue be reproduced?
Mp4Upload.com is a prime example of issues like this. At most people may be able to get away with 2 downloads at a time. However in many cases you can only download 1 video or file at a time before there servers kick in a disconnect and you must wait for the existing download to finish before you may start another.

1. If we create a queue-able download quarry into the browser for when you hit save.
  2. Then have an option of attempting 1 or 2 downloads at a time…
  3. This should make stream lining multiple downloads a peace of cake.

Expected result:

Brave Version( Brave is up to date
Version 0.69.132 Chromium: 77.0.3865.90 (Official Build) (64-bit)):

Additional Information:

@Darkkarasu,
Can you check Settings --> Additional Settings --> Site settings --> Automatic downloads and see if you have this option set to Block by chance?

There is no such option from what I can find.

Oh i see it’s under privacy and security… lets check…

It’s simply set to ask where to download each time which is what i want… But i want to que multiple downloads but set it to only download 1 at a time instead it attempts to download all at the same time which of course causes all of them to fail immediately.

@Darkkarasu,
I apologize but there’s currently no way for you to do that in the browser without perhaps installing a 3rd party extension.

1 Like
                           **Is there any reason this feature couldn't be added?**

If I use the Brave Developer version is it possible for me to build an extension that would allow me to do this? 
     If so how would I go about getting my extension approved as an official backed extension by Brave? 
       Can I simply forward the code in a compressed file? Or would it just need to be reviewed at a later date?

Sincerely, Kyle