Possible new discovery on browser locking up?

My current browser is:

Brave: 0.21.24
V8: 6.5.254.36
rev: 19c78a1624118e344852c4c0f44c0d45be841b5f
Muon: 4.9.3
OS Release: 10.0.16299
Update Channel: Release
OS Architecture: x64
OS Platform: Microsoft Windows
Node.js: 7.9.0
Brave Sync: v1.4.2
libchromiumcontent: 65.0.3325.162

Today while working on remix.ethereum.org I found that the buttons could no longer be pressed (or at least wouldn’t do their actions) and that anywhere I clicked in the text editor would act as if I had held shift and clicked. The highlighting seems to go from my last mouse click to the current one, and so maybe something is going on with brave not noticing mouse movement, or an input listener not letting go of listening?

If there’s anything else I can provide on these broken tabs (I fix them by cloning the tab and closing the broken one which works) I would love to help. Randomly breaking tabs has been one of the biggest experience breakers I’ve found since I started using Brave and so I’d like to focus on fixing it.

I’ve also yet to have my Overdue contribution fixed although I don’t know whether anything has been fully fixed there or if the team is still pushing out fixes as they find them.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.