Polish letters like ć don't work only on brave browser

I am writing to seek assistance regarding an issue I’m experiencing with the Brave browser. Specifically, I am unable to display Polish letters correctly, such as “ć”. This problem seems to be unique to the Brave browser, as other browsers do not exhibit the same issue.

I have already taken a few steps to troubleshoot the problem. I have ensured that I am using the latest version of the Brave browser, and I have also verified that the character encoding is set to “UTF-8” in the browser settings. Despite these efforts, the problem persists.

I would greatly appreciate your guidance in resolving this matter. Are there any specific settings or configurations that I should adjust within the Brave browser to enable the correct display of Polish characters? Alternatively, do you have any suggestions for additional troubleshooting steps I can take?

Thank you in advance for your attention to this matter. I look forward to your prompt response and assistance.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.