Please transfer my BAT rewards from ios mobile to desktop browser

Hello, I cannot see brave rewards on my. ios mobile and realized there is a new rule from apple recently. how can i transfer my BAT rewards to my desktop or uphold account. I dont see an option on my mobile to scan QR code. I can see wallet payment ID on my mobile brwoser, but dont see any other options to transfer. I have my mobile ios browser from more than a year. please help.

4 Likes

@steeven Can you please help

1 Like

Thanks for your patience, waiting to hear back from the payments team.

2 Likes

I’m in the same boat and I’m so sad they are ignoring us like we don’t matter. :confused:

1 Like

Add me to the list of people with the same problem.

Me too; same problem.

I’m having the same issue. There’s no way to scan the QR code on my desktop. I’ve had Brave on my iPhone for almost 2 years.

2 Likes

I’ve been using Brave on iOS for four years.

In that time frame, I’ve had the same phone replaced by Apple twice. The most recent phone I’ve had for about a year.

@bhaski,
Can you please send me a DM here onCommunity with your wallet payment ID, found on your brave://rewards-internals page?

No. I cannot send a DM here with your wallet payment ID. Brave is telling me that my payment ID is blank. Please see attached screenshot.

Thanks. I have Dm’ed you.

I have the same problem - can someone help?

Can I also ask for some help i also have this kind of issue when i try to scan the qr code I am given an error on the mobile side; “Connection Error: The Brave Rewards server did not respond. Please try again in a moment. (1)”

I’d like to urge everyone here to read our update regarding this issue here:

3 Likes

@Mattches Thanks for the update. Looking forward for the fix.