Please make the clock as per the system setting (i.e. 12 hr or 24 hr)

just make the clock work according to the system setting or give an option to change according to our need. but please make a option at least.

5 Likes

Hi,
my Brave version 0.60.48 in German language has the 24-hour format. I believe that Brave is different from language to language, which language do you use within Brave?

I have the English version of 0.60.48 and have the same issue/request as Samyak039

hi, i’m using English version on Linux version 0.61.43.
maybe it is an operating system problem, which OS are you using…?

which OS are you using…?

I am using Windows 10 version 1809

:point_up_2:

Windows 10 x64. version 10.0.17134 Build 17134

Any way the DEV team can confirm this??

This was my first search on the Community support. I really cannot stand 12hour clocks, is there any possible way to change it? It looks childish to have a clock only toddlers need, real adults can count to 24. :wink:

Bilingual users suffer the most - I’m natively a Hebrew speaker but my Brave lang is set to English, now I have a 12 hr clock on brave and 24 on computer. It should either respect the computer’s setting or let us have the choice…

1 Like

Hi, it would be cool if you posted this as a suggestion =)

Here you go:
https://community.brave.com/c/brave-feature-requests/desktop-requests

This post is in the same forum you linked to, I’m not sure what you’re suggesting - create a new thread for the same idea?

I was thinking about a new thread, but since the suggestion has already been reported, it is omitted.

It’s an annoying way to do it, but if you change your language setting to English (United Kingdom) you get the 24hr clock.
Agree it should be a setting though.